Daily Puja of Yantras
A Yantra is an instrument, or a talisman or a mystical diagram usually in crystal, Copper, Silver, Ashtadhatu, and Bhojpatra or on other religious metals with Silver or Gold Plating. It is a technique or path, considered the simplest and shortest, through which one can attain one's desires, and fulfil one's wishes. It is said that the 'Deities' reside in the Yantras and by performing 'Puja' or worship of Yantras, one can appease them, remove the malefic effects of planets, and increase the flow of positive influences.
As such we do a Primary Puja (Pran Prathishta) of the Yantras that are sent to our valued customers, but we simultaneously recommend that they themselves also perform the following Puja of the Yantra that they have received for getting a maximum benefit.
Procedures to be followed by you for ENERGIZING of Yantra
- First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame.
- Find a place on the floor facing east, where you will be undisturbed.
- Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
- Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
- Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the divinity of yantra and your ISHT God.
- Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
- Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
- Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least nine times.
For details about the Yantra
It is necessary to understand that all yantras are instruments with existing enhancing potential. Although generally, yantras are well known for assisting in attracting desirable or favourable outcome, they cannot force something to happen or manifest that is against one's natural karma from preceding births or those created in this lifetime. Outcomes of Yantra worship are largely governed by the aforementioned factors. For example, if it is not meant to be, one cannot force someone else to fall in love with you, can't force good luck or prosperity to happen at once.
Everything has a season and a rhyme in the scheme of things in the universe. These usually unfold with time. Although sometimes what we wish for, may not happen but take heart that god and goddess always blesses with an outcome that is best for each individual. As universal parents, god and goddess, look over their earthly children in different ways and always with love. When things are meant to manifest for each of us through the use and worship of yantras, these sacred objects of respective resident Yantric deities will help speed up progress.
Post a Comment